Monday, September 15, 2014

This week was a roller coaster

So few things happened this week which are a bit interesting I guess I'll start from early on.

So early this week Teach had a sleepover with her Ex not biggie I guess wasn't too worried things were going well for her which I was happy about or at least they were going better. So Friday she went to a party at his house and I guess she decided to stay there too and something happened. I guess they were fooling around and after repeatedly telling him to stop she ended up hurt because he didn't hear her or register her pushing him off. Anyways she told me the next day and this basically led to her making the decision not to do anything at all with him for a while (Physically) She thinks it's a better idea to work on the other aspects of their relationship first and I totally agree and think it's smart. One thing that just pissed me off to no end is the fact that when she was there hurt I was here and couldn't do anything about it and I HATE that feeling of helplessness. In my head I'm thinking like "If I was there I could've stopped it or protected her" Even though I know full well she has to make her own choices and mistakes and I couldn't have done anything. I just ugh all in all shitty hearing about it because I hate not being able to do anything or protect her from here.

So she told him that she wanted to stop with the physical stuff and work on the other stuff and honestly? He kinda acted like an ass about it for a while but He came around today I guess and said that that's fine they wouldn't do anything till she was comfortable. But actions speak louder and all that so I hope he can keep his word. I admittedly have a strong urge to punch him in the face for hurting her but If I did that to every person who hurt her I'd probably have given myself more black eyes in a year than I've had in my entire life.

So that was most of the Teach stuff, In other news my Brother got Married on Saturday it was a beautiful ceremony and I am very proud of him and my new sister. Both were so much fun to be with that day and were shining all day despite the rain. I loved being there and included with him and his friends for the bridal party. All in all it was alot of fun :) I did end up drinking alot and drunkenly texting Teach which led to me asking her out at christmas if all her stuff with her Ex is resolved and she wants too. She said to ask when I was sober so oddly enough I gained some confidence and asked her Sober the next day. I'm not entirely sure what the answer was she said "Yes without saying yes" So i'm just gonna be happy with it and sit back and see what happens between now and christmas. But I am very happy she actually would go on a date with me now which is a big step from the summer. Anyways thanks for listening OH she also got the care package I sent her and loved it which was nice :)

-Bonhomme

No comments:

Post a Comment