Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Decent week

So the start of this week was a bit shakey just well basically Teach had her Ex sleep over and they kissed a bit and blarg it made me really really jealous but then we talked and alot of stuff happened which I'll try to explain here.

So Teach has this friend called Mama Bear who is... well I don't know the word for it the person who's big into spirituality like Tarot Cards and Auras and Spirits and such. Personally I do believe most of it but that's just me. Anyways they were all hanging out (all the girls and Teach and Mama Bear) and they decided to skype me. So literally as soon as I get on the line someone ( later identified as Mama Bear) was sorta yelling "It's him , It's Him, It's Him" Which I later learned was her way of saying I was Teach's soulmate or Twin flame or something. Basically a Twin flame (From what I understand) is essentially You have your Twin Flame who is your Other half in heaven and each lifetime One of you is sent to earth to live and the other watches over and protects you and chooses who you will fall in love with during that lifetime. But when you are on your last lifetime Both you AND your twin flame will be on earth and trying to find eachother I guess. So anyways Mama bear said my Aura was pink (Which means love) Not all that surprising when I'm talking to Teach and basically I won't lie I felt really good I mean I know it's not hard science or anything but I do believe it and It was just a nice feeling thinking it. So anyways Mama bear then asked if I thought Teach was my Twin Flame and I said yes after finding out a bit what it was I still say yes. 


So alot of stuff went down with Teach and her Ex too but bottom line is she's started to feel different around him and they both think they need to try and go back to their old selves but neither know if they even can anymore. I don't know what to think for that one I mean the selfish shit inside wants her just to tell him they should be friends and that's it but I know that might not be what she wants . Either way lots of stuff for this week so hopefully everything resolves itself eventually.


Although One thing I did find interesting was during our time spent watching movies and cuddling and such I admittedly always felt tempted to kinda push the limits a little, and I was dying to try a kiss but I knew better than to push it so I pushed those temptations down . One thing that surprised me is me and Teach talked about it yesterday and she said she had the same temptations this made me feel happy but confused too. Happy cuz Wow girl of my dreams here saying she felt tempted to kiss me too but confused because before she'd said she couldn't give me everything a girlfriend could and just blech I have no idea anymore. And then it made me happy again cuz obviously if she felt tempted she must think of me more than just a friend which is great!


So that's it for now thanks for reading.


-Bonhomme

No comments:

Post a Comment