Friday, April 13, 2012

One more week just one more

So its been about a week now, since She left... and I've come to realize that its almost impossible for me to live without you.... I can't sleep, your always on my mind hell I almost broke down in the car just for hearing a song that reminded me of you I know she hates it when I do that but hey it was a great country song and it was perfect to describe my feelings for her. Anyways it's one more week till you come home and it couldn't be soon enough. I honestly didn't think it would be this hard but I can't stand not seeing her or hearing how she's doing or not talking to her. I just it kills me.

On a seperate note had a realy nice conversation with another friend today about well Her, how much I missed her and want her to be happy and want her to find someone if it means she'll be happy. Admittedly the conversation went to my feelings for her and how I want to be with her but I know I'll have to wait and see....and hope. It was funny today actually a grade nine from my school asked me about you, if I still liked you. Imagine that a grade nine could see that I still loved you. I got a laugh out of that, first one in weeks.

Which brings us to my other friend who I know will be reading this soon enough. Don't freak out. And thank you for the help I am trying to think more positively but as for you missy listen! Not all relationships bring on stress if you like this guy go for it and don't ever look back , do exactly what you told me don't dwell on the negatives of being here, think about all the good things about where you are now, your friends, family, screw school and screw Doctor your much better than this.

Anyways I guess that's it main thing this week though I MISS HER! I hope she's having fun and hope she doesn't get too upset with me for bringing those feelings back up.

~Bonhomme

P.s The song was Wanted by Hunter Hayes

No comments:

Post a Comment