Sunday, April 15, 2012

Adding some Context.

So I realized after my last post I never gave you an actual description of HER(Who will now be known as Teach. Never told you anything about Teach realy so I figured i'd fill you in. (She's gonna hate me for it but still) So Im not gonna go with physical descriptions I'll start with saying that I've known her since Junior Kindergarden and for the last like I don't even know 10yrs or so she's been probably my best friend in the world. I can come to her with anything and she's always there to help or if needed for a shoulder to cry on. She's helped me through the toughest times in my life, honestly if it wasn't for her I wouldn't be here, alive or where I am physically. I already told you guys that she's the only reason I didnt take that step when i was on the cliff and she's also the only reason I didn't run away from my crappy home life. Anyways she's always been there for me through thick and thin she was also my first and only love. But I digress to continue on with this she's the nicest person like ever, she will help you no matter what kind of stress se's going through. She remembers everybody's birthday and never forget's to wish you a good day on it. One thing I love about her is she's so, for lack of a better word, innocent! She's not oblivious she knows whats going on around her (We are after all in high school) but it just doesn't phase her she just ignores and moves on.

I remember when I lost my dad I was a wreck, there was just nothing but misery and sadness in my life and then on one night when i'd just watched this video with my dad in it I started bawling my eyes out and as if she could hear me She messages me on Msn asking how I'm doing, if I wanted to play one of those stupid msn games and just trying to make me feel better, she got me through that part of my life and I am FOREVER grateful for it.

There was one time earlier this year actually when I did something realy realy stupid. I'm not sure why I did it but I knew one thing at the time I had to tell Teach. So I did and unfortunately this led to some anger, and ultimately us not talking for probably close to 2 weeks maybe a month and it killed me because I knew i'd hurt her. Eventually I worked up the nerve to talk to her face to face (Something Im terrible at) which led to us finally reconciling, probably the biggest sense of relief I've ever gotten.

So anyways I guess you guys can now see maybe a little bit of why I love Teach so much. Atleast I hope you can, she's by far the most caring and special person I've ever met and have had the pleasure of being friends with.

On a side note What is your definition of love? Adults are always saying you can'tve felt true love your not old enough but to me Love is not wanting to be with anyone else, it not feeling right. This is one reason I know I love Teach. I've been in 2 relationships since and they've both lasted less than a week why? Because I didn't feel right being with them. As soon as I said yes or they said yes I regretted it. I just knew they weren't "The one" persay. Anyways I guess that's my filler on who She is and why I care so much.

See you in 6 days. Can't wait.

~Bonhomme

No comments:

Post a Comment