Thursday, January 12, 2012

Same crap different year

So happy new year I guess. Well maybe your new year is Happy. I know this blog is depressing but it's what I'm going through and helps to post. So anyways finished my vacation had an alright time and now I come home with new year and fresh start in my head. But of course that doesn't happen. School starts back up and once again I'm being ignored or made fun or or whatever. Essentialy I have almost no real friends right now. I have maybe one or 2 I trust but that's it.

Basicly the groups I try and talk to or do stuff with ditch me in a heartbeat but theyd never think to ditch one of their own mostly me. And of course its almost valentine season woohoo -_- On a side note me and the before mentioned girl have talked and decided to try to go back to being good friends so I'm trying to move on.

Essentialy this year is'nt going any better hopefully it will get somewhat better but based on past experience I'm not holding my breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment